A Little Different
There really is so much to see and do around the world! Diving is one thing but there are also many other adventures and skills you can acquire, particularly if you've got the time during a gap year!
What we offer in this section are the slightly unique and different trips. They all include diving opportunities but they all also focus on local adventure tours and language learning.
The trips in Costa Rica and Venezuela started back in 2007. Over the years these have really grown in popularity due to the programme content and we're striving to expand this area of our operations from 2013.
We recommend the following courses...
- This programme is totally unique! It combines PADI diver training, recreational diving, Spanish lessons and adventure tours through Venezuela. Kayak the Orinoco Delta, live with Waroe Indian tribes and even…
- Trip Duration: 8 - 11 weeks depending on dive level
- Suitability: All diving abilities welcome including beginners
- Tailormade - From £2135 for 2 months
- Improve your Spanish and dive! Expect up to 20 hours group or 10 hours private Spanish lessons each week with diving courses built-in around the learning. Adventure tours such as…
- Trip Duration: From 1 week +
- Suitability: All diving levels welcome including beginners.
- Tailormade - From £485pp
- Learn about Biorock Technology! Build an artificial reef, work in coral gardens, monitor marine life, photograph existing Biorocks, teach in schools and plenty of PADI training available.…
- Trip Duration: From 2 to 10 weeks.
- Suitability: All diving abilities welcome including beginners.
- Tailormade - From £855pp