Imagine having a qualification that you can use all over the world to earn money! Your new office could be at lovely location guiding dives and supervising instructors; and you'd be getting paid to do it! After one of our Divemaster training programmes you could find yourself working in fantastic places like The Great Barrier Reef, Truk Lagoon and The Red Sea. Wherever you're heading you'll have the necessary toolset and skills to apply for Divemaster jobs.
We offer a range of Divemaster training programmes to suit various diving abilities. Trips will range from 4 weeks to around 12 weeks and we'll give you plenty of options to enhance your learning experience whilst overseas.
Training is mainly available at our diving academies where we operate our programmes through PADI Career Development Centres. These highly regarded centres ensure professional tuition, work experience, unlimited diving and plenty of fun times along the way.
We recommend the following courses...
- This programme offers you a fast and cost-effective way to turn pro and become a Divemaster. Based in Koh Tao, your training focuses on the pre-requisite PADI courses up to…
- Trip Duration: 4 to 6 weeks
- Suitability: Beginners and qualified divers
- 4 weeks from £1135pp
- This is our flagship Divemaster programme and it offers a range of PADI courses from beginner to Divemaster, local adventure tours, unlimited diving, unique training modules and so much more!…
- Trip Duration: 4 to 10 weeks depending on dive level
- Suitability: Beginners and qualified divers. All welcome!
- 6 weeks from £1225pp
- Improve your Spanish and dive! Expect up to 20 hours group or 10 hours private Spanish lessons each week with diving courses built-in around the learning. Adventure tours such as…
- Trip Duration: From 1 week +
- Suitability: All diving levels welcome including beginners.
- Tailormade - From £485pp
- This modular internship offers PADI training from Open Water to Divemaster, a Tec support diver course, a Marine Science Instructor programme, wreck diver certification, hands-on underwater photography, Divemaster work experience…
- Trip Duration: 4 to 10 weeks
- Suitability: Beginners and qualified divers up to Rescue Diver
- Tailormade - From £1425pp
- Learn about Biorock Technology! Build an artificial reef, work in coral gardens, monitor marine life, photograph existing Biorocks, teach in schools and plenty of PADI training available.…
- Trip Duration: From 2 to 10 weeks.
- Suitability: All diving abilities welcome including beginners.
- Tailormade - From £855pp