New GYD website
25 September 2012
Our new website was recently launched. With the launch came some major development and changes to the way we operate and the programmes we offer. Changes included:
1. A shift to tailor-made trips: Most trips can now be tailored to your dive level and requirements. This provides greater choice and flexibility in terms of start date, trip duration and cost.
2. Social Media: We have integrated more social media into the site. It is now much easier to share pages with friends and we have also integrated a forum /discussion board so that customers can post questions and interact with other customers / GYD alumni.
3. Course categories: Afterr much discussion with customers we have moved back to categorising trips by 'diving type'. This filtering system should enable customers to find trips more easily.
4. Pricing: We now offer guideline prices for all trips. All you need to do is request a quotation and we will e-mail you a full quote based on your requirements.
5. Suborbis Travel integration: Gap Year Diver is now part of Suborbis Travel Limited. Moving forward this will enable the gap year brand to develop further and allow us to offer a wider range of trips with multiple add-ons and benefits to our customers.
6. TTA member: We are now members of the TTA to ensure that your holiday / gap year is fully protected.
7. RSS Feeds: stay up to date with the latest news, offers and trip developments through our rss feeds. These can be accessed throughout the site and from your web browser.
8. Layout and design: a new website wouldn't be the same without a few changes. We hope that you like the design and layout.
9. Mobile website: realising the need to access content on the go, we have updated and modified our mobile website to be even more user-friendly. Enjoy and feedback welcome.
10. Flights: You will see reference to flights throughout the website. We are applying for an ATOL licence and expect to be able to offer flight-inclusive holidays by November 2012.
So that's 10 pointers for you...all you now need to do is visit the website, find a trip, request a quote and get diving!!!
Other news articles...
You may also like to read some of other news stories....