New website for 2013
09 September 2012
Our new website is designed with accessibility in mind. Tested on IE, Firefox and Safari; we hope that the site is accessible to everyone with access to the Internet.
Top 10 new features of the site include:
1. Ability to search by diving category from the homepage
2. New galleries for each destination
3. New and improved content for each trip split into tabbed sections
4. Clear guideline prices and dates to the right on each programme page
5. Ability to request a quotation
6. New members' site with increased functionality
7. New mega menu making it easier to navigate the site
8. New RSS feeds for trips, news and offers
9. New mobile website so that you can view content on the move.
10. PADI course information for each programme.
Please don't hesitate to drop us an e-mail or call us on 0845 257 3292 if you would like to make a suggestion about the site functionality / look / feel / usage etc.
Other news articles...
You may also like to read some of other news stories....